After four practice sessions the group of six judges narrowed down the original 17 contestants to five who will take part in a pair of mock qualifying sessions and a mock race.
The five who made the cut were:
- Jake Craig, a 20 year-0ld from Mission Viejo, California who is an at large bid from eKartingNews.
- Keith Donegan, a 20 year-old from Dublin, Ireland who is representing the Formula Ford Festival.
- Olin Galli, a 21 year-old from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil who is representing Selectiva de Kart Petrobras
- Aaron Jeansonne, a 19 year-old from Sulfer, Louisiana who is representing Team USA Scholarship
- Liam Lawson, a 15 year-old from Pukekohe, New Zealand and is representing the New Zealand Formula Ford Championship
— TSO Ladder (@TSOLadder) December 10, 2017